ARFF reader/writer for MATLAB
This is a brief description of the ARFF reader/writer tools for MATLAB. Before jumping into the code keep in mind that some parts are currently unimplemented but feel to add your contribution if you have any special need or just drop me a line if you have comments or useful tips.
You can find the source repository and the usage examples here: https://github.com/decabyte/arff_matlab or just download the latest version (master) clicking here.
- Support for .arff and .arff.gz extensions.
- Support for numerical (real and integer), string, date (basic) and nominal specification datatypes.
- Transparent (on-the-fly) compression/decompression of datasets (just use .arff.gz extension).
- Improve attribute parsing.
- Improve date parsing.
- Implement support for sparse file format.
Usege of the ARFF reader function (run help arff_read for a brief doc):
Usege of the ARFF writer function (run help arff_write for a brief doc):